Meet Your Agent, Lazaro
Since 2005, Lazaro has been working passionately as a licensed Realtor managing properties for both traditional sellers and financial institutions. Since 2016, Lazaro has served on the Heartland Board of Realtors in various capacities and recently concluded his role as 2020 President. He also volunteers his time to the City of Sebring Planning and Zoning Board where he is tasked with making recommendations to the Council concerning future land use, zoning changes, approving variances, etc.
Throughout his career, Lazaro has been one of the top agents in Highlands County by handling over $10 million in real estate every year. In 2016, he was acknowledged as a Top 10 Agent for all of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices in the USA.
Outside of the office, Lazaro treasures spending time with his wife and four daughters, especially at the abundant Florida beaches.
- Closes over 100 real estate transactions annually
- 2020 Real Estate Agent of the Year – Highlander Awards
- 2020 Top 30 Agent in Florida – Transactions (RealTrends)
- 2018 Chairman’s Circle Platinum 100+ Closed Residential Transactions
- 2018 Top 1% Berkshire Hathaway Affiliate Network
- 2016 Top 10 Agent US Berkshire Hathaway Affiliate Network
- 2016 Chairman’s Circle Platinum Top 1% Berkshire Hathaway Affiliate Network
- 2016 100 Most Influential Real Estate Agents in Florida (Real Estate Executive Magazine)
- 2015 Diamond Award Sales Leader & Listing Leader (MidFlorida Real Estate Sales)
- 2014 Diamond Award Sales Leader & Listing Leader (MidFlorida Real Estate Sales)
- Fully fluent in English and Spanish